A young Brussels artist, Léa Drouet is among the emerging figures on the international scene today. She works in the field of performance, installation and experimental music, proposnig aesthetic experiences that involve
group dynamics and the related (dis)harmonies.
In Boundary Games, Léa Drouet delimitates a play and experimentation area for her six performers. Like a social laboratory, the play tests the processes of group formation and dissolution. Endless (re)arrangements of
bodies and matter define new social rules as alternatives to the sole principles of inclusion and exclusion.
Boundary Games shatters the binary division between us and them to which our relation to the other is too often reduced. It opens up a new space of negotiation.
Created in the context of Kunstenfestivaldesarts, Boundary Games will be presented in a new version, adapted to the site of KANAL-Centre Pompidou.
- With: Frédéric Bernier, Madeleine Fournier, Catherine Hershey, Simon Loiseau, Marion Menan & Bastien Mignot.
- Scenography, costumes: Gaetan Rusquet
- Sound work: Yann Leguay
- Dramaturgy: Camille Louis
- Assistant director: Laurie Bellanca
- Lighting design, stage management: Grégory Rivoux
- Hypnotic training: Marie Lisel
- Production: France Morin / Arts Management Agency