In Monumental, the young Australian choreographer Martin Hansen tackles one of the iconic moments in dance history: The Dying Swan solo first performed in 1905 by Anna Pavlova, star of the Imperial Russian Ballet. A joyful undertaking of recreation and deconstruction that invites us to contemplate the little factory of dance images. Appearing at Kanal - Centre Pompidou.
- Conception, choreography, performance: Martin Hansen
- Lighting design: Gretchen Blegen
- Mentor: Thomas Plischke
- Dramaturgy consultants: Melanie Jane Wolf, Ezra Geen
- Voices: Inna Krasnoper, Louise Truehardt
- Production: Martin Hansen, the Hochschulübergreifendes Zentrum Tanz Berlin (Germany)