DIY Memory Game
DIY Memory Game for the holidays!
How to do it:
- Print this sheet in two copies; draw other objects on the blank cards, always in pairs.
- If you cannot print the sheets, take inspiration from Kanal cards to create your cards in 5x5cm format.
- You can stick the squares on colored paper or light cardboard, from the back the cards must be identical!
- The goal is to find the pairs, easy, right?
#DiyKanal is a series of creative exercises imagined by Brussels based illustrator Teresa Sdralevich to enlighten children’s quarantine.
Download the sheet here:
- diy_k_memory.pdf (215.69 KB)