HAHAHAGENDA, a program on the theme of humor!
As part of the exhibition 'HAHAHA. The Humor of Art'
Various activities, presented under the name HAHAHAGENDA, will allow you to experience the exhibition HAHAHA. The Humor of Art in a different way. A program based on the theme of 'humor' and 'laughter' is offered on Fridays (late openings) and some Sundays.
Discover the program:
- 15.10 - 17:30-19:00 | Laughing sessions
- 22.10 - 18:00-20:00 | Unplugged Pop Concerts - IBE
- 24.10 - 15:00-17:00 | Artistic workshop for kids (6-12 years)
- 29.10 - 20:00 | Conference with Guillaume Bijl, belgian artist (@BOZAR)
- 12.11 - 17:30-19:00 | Laughing sessions
- 19.11 - 18:30-19:30 | Improvisation Show
- 21.11 - 15:00-17:00 | Artistic workshop for kids (6-12 years)
- 26.11 - 18:30-19:30 | Special guided tours by comedians
- 03.12 - 18:00-20:00 | Unplugged Pop Concerts – TBA
- 10.12 - 17:30-19:00 | Laughing sessions
- 17.12 - 18:00-20:00 | Classical concert by the Music Chapel Queen Elisabeth - "Did you say comic?"
- 07.01 - 17:30-19:00 | Laughing sessions
- 09.01 - 15:00-17:00 | Artistic workshop for kids (6-12 years)
- 14.01 - 18:30-19:30 | Improvisation Show
More information: https://promo.ing.be/stories/NL/Kunst/Articles/Expo_hahahagenda/
The exhibition 'HAHAHA. The Humor of Art' allows us to revisit some of the key works of the modern avant-garde through the filter of humor, but also to discover others that have never been exhibited in Belgium. In addition to the works from the Centre Pompidou's collections, which form the main core of the project, there are some twenty works by Belgian artists from the ING Belgium collection, private collections or from the artists themselves, such as Wim Delvoye or Guillaume Bijl.
- HAHAHA. The Humor of Art
- Open from Wednesday to Sunday
- Fridays until 21:00
- Location: ING Art Center. Mont des Arts. Place Royale. 1000 Brussels
*In co-production with Centre Pompidou & ING Belgium